Translate

Monday, September 22, 2014

September gathering- Close To My Heart

Waiting for my brand new cartridge to arrive that was just released exclusively for CTMH called Artfully Sent. It is an amazing cartridge for card-makers. I was the hostess this month, so got to set up at home instead of hauling everything out. Nice! Here are the cards I made for them to see and they all made the Rainy Day set card. I was inspired by Brenda Rose and loved how the boots really look like rubber boots using the Liquid Glass on them. So cool! i used my hostess benefits to order the new cartridge as a half-price deal. Even at full price, it's a steal with almost 700 images on it, 3 sets of stamps, and a full pack of cardstock. The stamps and cardstock are a $75 value, so that makes the cartridge only $24!

No comments: